1. Click the ‘dashboard’ icon in the top black header.
2. Click the ‘contact details’ option in the ‘admin controls’ panel on the right hand side of the screen, and your contact details will appear on the screen.
3. Scroll down until you see the ‘logo’ option on the page.
4. Click on the page + icon and select the ‘choose file’ button to locate the logo file on your computer
5. When your file name appears, click on ‘upload this file’; your logo should then appear at the top of each screen instead of the flick logo.
6. Alternatively, simply drag and drop your logo into the file upload area.
7. You’ll then see your logo appear at the top of the screen instead of the flick logo.